Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Re-designed Molly!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Em10254's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    This is an album I made of the Molly doll I re-wigged, freckled, and painted. Her lips used to be a weird gray color and are now a nice pink. I gave her a blonde, ringlet wig, and she looks really cute! I do think I will be selling her if anyone is interested. We never really bonded, and I couldn't feel much attachment to her, even after I re-painted her. Plus, I think I may sell her to earn some money to start buying more dolls and fixing them up. This is so fun!!!

    http://members16.clubphoto.com/liz78...ner-0d3b.phtml

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks like a Shirley Temple!!! cute! Are you going to rename her?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ag doll lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] She looks absolutly adorable! I love her freckles! Did you do them yourself? If so, how? I have I couple dolls I would love to freckle, but need some advice. Thanks so much!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Em10254's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hannah-
    Freckles are very, very easy to do once you get the hang of it. I used acrylic paints on her, but I'd advise someone just beginning to use a Crayola washable marker in a fawn, or reddish brown color. That way, if you mess up, you can carefully wash the marker off, or use acetone (nail polish remover) to get it off. A good place to practice making a freckle is on the bottom of your doll's foot. Lightly go over her cheeks and nose with the marker, dabbing lightly for lighter colored freckles and harder for darker ones. Once you've done it, it's really simple! Good luck.

  5. #5
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, how sweet!!! Love those "co-oils" (aka curls) you gave her! She has sweet personality!
    Angie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MollyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm interested in buying your ew-vamped Molly. How much would you like for her?

    Chelsea [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Em10254's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,
    Unfortunately, she sold on Ebay last week. Sorry!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •